Thursday 10 September 2015

TS-The Pain

© Lucky


[Cover Credit: +Sravya Luckyrshi]




•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` SECTION-1 by
                                           +Sravya Luckyrshi  `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•



{_-_-_-_-_}


"Hello Hi bye bye," saying Manorama went from there not even bothering to think on what a storm she has started behind her.

Eyes blood shot red, he stood there, immobile, with his Mami's words ringing in his ears.

"Only because of that pati saadi today Anjali dared to go this extent."

"If only that pati saadi haven't gone to Anjali Bitiya's room, then this all wouldn't have happened at all."

"Everything in this house is happening only because of her."

He turned around leaving the door wide open and sat on his sea green recliner gritting his teeth. Again it is happening.

Khushi!

His mind spat her name at him. Why does she have to do everything the way she wants? Why can't she just sit aside and let things go on as they are? Why can't she abide by the restrictions dammit?

His anger only increased with every cropped up question. And flashes of Anjali trying to kill her child ran through his brain like before his eyes and, painfully, he closed them trying a futile attempt at forgetting.

Again Khushi flashed behind his closed eyes and he stood on his feet angrily. Just because of her, only because of her this is all happening. Why can't she just stay quite?

Even in his anger he couldn't think of letting Khushi go. All he was angry on is because of her poking in every matter of others. Especially his Di when she was clearly said to not cross paths with his Di until everything comes to normal. But no, she has to go and mend the broken things. Like she's some divine to fix everything.

His hand twitched. He wanted to punch something badly. His anger has reached its peak and only he know how he is holding back from leaving the house and go to some deserted place to relieve this. Just because he want to have a talk with her, and give her a piece of mind so that she don’t do something stupid like this another time, before he does that, go on a long drive and vent out his frustration to his Mamma.

Pacing around in his anger he didn't realize the footsteps nearing his room. When he heard the door being shut did he turn around and had a glance at the person standing there locking the door.
Khushi

He pulled her roughly catching her wrist in his hand squeezing it painfully making her let out a yelp in pain. But he cared none. Right now he is angry on her. So much angry that he didn't even cared to see that he's actually dragging the poor girl even before she could walk.

Leaving her hand with a force making her stand in front of him, his eyes emitted fire he's feeling his insides burning in. He looked at her feared hazel eyes and scrunched up pale face. But his senses were already destroyed in the rage of fury.

She stood looking at him a creep feeling crawling her inside making her shiver unwantedly. She know something is wrong. Though she wasn't sure if he is angry with her or not, but she is sure that his anger is to be borne by her.

"Why did you do like that?" He spat at her and almost immediately her eyes filled up. She was confused on what he's asking her about. Even before she could open her mouth to query him she got all the answers along with other things. Important other things.

"Why did you go to Di's room? Who told you to go there?" His questions were sharp and straight sending her into a frenzy. "Khushi, when you are clearly told to not cross paths with Di why did you go to her room dammit?" He shouted finally making her flinch. But then she stood silent. Seeing her standing there ideally with silent tears flowing down her cheeks, like a river, angered him more. The tears did hurt his heart, but still they angered him more than hurt.

"You know what Khushi?" She looked up at his mellowed down voice. "Today I've come to know that whatever bad is happening in this house is only because of you." He accused her with his eyes and actions. She stood there still and immobile hearing his words her eyes wide in shock.

"If you weren't there, then Shyam would have been loyal towards Di. If you haven't been in our lives then today Di would have been happy with her baby and her husband. If only you have never entered Sheesh Mahal that night, everyone in this house would have been happy and content." His mind dominated his heart. His brain shut down his pea sized rational thinking part and left words after words to his mouth hurting the fragile girl before him.

Khushi just stood there rooted to the spot listening to him. Her shock knew no bounds as she took every of his word without a protest. Her heart squeezed painfully as every word hit her ear making the hole in her heart even bigger. Her tears knew no bounds and she didn't even try wiping them. Her eyes only noticing the anger and hurt and a bit of hate in his eyes. Love, there's no love.

She has been vexed with the family's taunts before. And now their disappointed looks had been her making her lose her cool. And when she started hearing the words she never wanted to and that too from the man to whom she has given her heart to, she started feeling the last thread of her patience break. Now she felt the numb feeling leaving her body.

They got replaced by many emotions. She started feeling repulsive, disgust at her own self. Is he the man she loved these many days? Is he the man, who doesn't even think for a second before accusing her, to whom she have given her heart to? Was he the man she was ready to even sacrifice her life to save him? Was he the man to whom she even got ready give herself, body, mind and soul, to him?

Yes, she felt pity at her own foolishness. She mourned her petty thinking that everything in this world changes with days. There certainly are things or to say people who will never change. Still she stood silent.

"You're the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta. I wish I had never met you!" And that being the last straw silence prevailed them with a sound. Arnav opened his eyes wide looking at the girl before him who stood now shaking. Her blood shot eyes were mirror of her anger, her sadness and her helplessness.

Rising a hand to his cheek, Arnav stood there frozen his cheek stinging. His realization of the happening brought him more surprise than anger. Did she really slap him?

"What are you looking at me like that? Is it paining?" Her cold voice sent shivers down his spine. He never ever heard her like this. "If it is then good. If you can't even take that pain, then listen, when you're talking, saying the words you were saying? It pained me ten times more than the pain you may be feeling. It pains here," she pointed a finger at her heart as she looked directly into his eyes who now stood without a word. Her eyes held no emotion Arnav could comprehend.

"What did you say, that if I wasn't there then that slime would have been loyal to your sister? Fool you are Mr. Raizada. Because you are the one that let him enter my life. You are the one who let him come to my life with your stupid thought of revenge." She said referring to his low move of releasing the video of her at Sheesh Mahal.

"And also you said that everyone here would have been happy without me? No doubt in that. Didn't you people make it obvious that everyone are happy without me? Again it's you who brought me here by marrying me. Again for what? Revenge?" She mocked him. He sensed the rage hidden behind her words. Even his feelings were jumbled hearing her.

"So your Di would have been happy with her child and husband if I wasn't there. Wasn't that what you said? Now tell me oh-mighty-intelligent man, then where did your intelligence go when you brought me under the same roof as the man from whom, as you said, wanted to keep me away from? Now tell me was it intelligence? Was it logical? What do you want to prove and to whom? Pity you Mr. Raizada" she didn't let him speak. In fact she didn't want to let him speak. What will he do if he is let to speak? Accuse her more and pity his Di some more?

"You're blaming me for coming in front of your Di right? She hasn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. If anything happens to her then the baby wouldn't even survive. So was it my mistake to attempt a trail at making her eat very well knowing that she should be taken more care? Was it my mistake that she feels so revolting that she wished to take the life of HER baby?"

"Forget it,’ she sighed ‘you'll never understand anything except blindly following what you think is correct. Wasn't that what you did with me? Believing the leech over me? Why because you thought it’s correct. I'm sure you'll believe some other if they say they have an affair with me, isn't it? Wah!' she clapped sarcastically 'what an intelligent man you are,"

"Do you even realize that whatever important things has happened in our lives are because of your Di? When I was back again to this house to teach your girlfriend how to be a traditional and dutiful daughter-in-law is because of your sister. Your six-month marriage, it was because of your Di. We have gone to stay in my house only because your Di forced you to. Then today whatever you're accusing me of is only because of your Di. You're nothing on your own without your Di. Accept my one request and don’t say again that you love someone when you know you clearly don’t. You only love your Di. And no one! Not even yourself."

"And you say you love? This is your love, a love that is as weak as a leaf that can fly away in which direction the airs takes it. Before, you heard Shyam's words and believed him and blamed me. Now today you heard other's words and blaming me again. Is this what you call your love? When you don’t trust me and understand me with your brain and heart then why to bear the burden of love?"

"Today I'll tell you. Hear me square and clear, you're the worst nightmare in my life. Loving you senseless and following whatever you're saying has been weaknesses, thanks to you, which you utilized for your own needs. Now, I'm going to correct your biggest mistake. I'm going to leave you forever reliving myself from a nightmare I can't hold anymore. Good bye!"

She turned to leave but stopped when she was going step on the French door. "Tell me one last thing Mr. Raizada, can you give me a guarantee that she wouldn't have done what she did if it wasn't me before her talking about the baby?" she let out a disagreeable snort. "Accept it, she's weak than can anyone be. Take care of her or else who knows how will she react to whom?"

With a disappointed shake of her head she left Arnav to his thoughts. Entering the room she took a painful glance at the room one last time before she started packing her bags with a determined face. Hate is what you'll show on your face Khushi! She thought determined to herself to not fall weak now. There are many times she can fall weak and blame god for her life. But now it is not time for weak. She need to be strong and let Arnav face whatever he's missing.

Arnav stood frozen with her words ringing back to back in his head. Her every word took a while to understand for him. First it was the shock that she slapped him, then the cold mannerism which he never expected from Khushi and then her words. They all still felt bizarre until his mind struck at some words.

‘You only love your Di. And no one! Not even yourself.’

‘When you don’t trust and understand me with your brain and heart why to take the burden of love?’

‘You’re the worst nightmare in my life!’

‘I’m going to correct the biggest mistake of your life.’

‘I’m leaving you forever. Good bye!’

Even before he could gather his thoughts and force his limbs to move she was gone. Forever, from this room, from this house and mainly from him! He slumped down on the recliner shocked at the turn his life took. A literal one-eighty degree turn. Now there’s no Khushi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` SECTION-2 by
                                                +Nakshu Hema  `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•  

{_-_-_-_-_}

All credit of this shot goes to Hema Di. Thank you so much for taking up to complete this shot Di. I couldn’t have written it better than you. Love you!!

{_-_-_-_-_}

Except for proof reading there’s no hand of mine in this shot!!

{_-_-_-_-_}

His Life took a literal one-eight degree turn. There was NO KHUSHI in his life. She left taking everything from him, his peace, his strength and his happiness that evolved around her, ONLY HER.

He couldn’t lift himself from his seat and run behind her. He wanted to shout for her, yell for her and call her back, but he has no right to do that. He realized it the hard way that he has no rights either on her or on her love. He felt as if his entire blood is sucked out of the body.

He stood up balancing himself, but felt like someone is pushing him backwards, may be even his soul doesn’t want him to go near to her. He kept his unsteady feet to go out of his room. He has no energy to hold himself up. He wanted to cry out aloud finally giving into his tears, but couldn’t. His strength to express his feelings are gone now. But still the tiny ray of hope in him expected her to be somewhere around the house. Carrying this little hope, he came out of his room with heavy steps.

Once out, he looked around to see his entire family standing and staring at the front door. He know what they are staring at. It is too late to voice out anything. He saw his sister approaching him. He doesn’t know how to explain her. He don’t know what is there to explain to her.

“Chotte?” called Anjali coming near him. She took a step back at the look in Arnav’s eyes. She was looking at her brother, not the ASR, whom she had seen 14 years back when they had lost their parents. His hard look of ASR is gone, his eyes that always showed determination are now empty.

“Chotte? What Happened?” asked Anjali again, her heart feeling hallow sensing her brother.

“Why, Di?” Arnav choked out, unable to control himself. After all he’s also a man with emotions. For the world he would be a stone hearted, but not in reality.

“Chotte?”

“Why did you do this to me?”

Anjali looked shocked at this. His words didn’t reflect accusation; they were pure pain, a pain of loneliness, a pain of loss.

“She left me….She left me, Di.” Arnav, a lost look on his face.

Anjali don’t know what to say to her brother. She wasn’t in a position to analyse anything other than her need that is her husband. Her thoughts are all about her, not her family, not her brother. Only her.

The entire family were pulled out of the shock when they heard Arnav’s words. She left him, their looks were blank with no emotions.

“Hello Hai bye bye...phinally that phati saree lept hamare Arnav bitwa in peaji,” said Mami, fanning herself.

Arnav shot a look of disbelief and anger at her… Mami kept a step back when she noticed his glare.

“What did you say Mami? Peace? She didn’t leave me in peace Mami. She left me taking my peace away. TAKING MY PEACE AWAY!” Arnav shouted at top of his voice.

Entire family shivered at his voice. He kept a step forward, towards Mami.

“Mami…You know everything, don’t you? You saw her struggling to save me. You saw her crying herself to sleep alone. You saw her hiding her pain to keep this family, our family, happy. You saw her getting hurt. You saw her suffering without me. Then how can you accuse her Mami? But even I don’t have any right to say anything to you. You have always hated her. You were right at your position. At least you’ve hated her all along hurting her. But me? What did I do? I claimed that I loved her. Instead of protecting her, I kept her life at stake. I can’t blame you when the mistake lies in me,” his voice dropped down to a whisper, but still the disgust and loathe he’s feeling for himself clear in his voice.

Mami’s head dropped down in shame. She never thought about Khushi, She always cared about her son and daughter. Even though Arnav and Anjali were not her own children, she always considered them as her own. She was afraid that someone would hurt them. She wanted to keep them away from the betrayal they once experienced at a tender age. She even took time to accept Shyam in their family. But she always hated Khushi. She was afraid that she could hurt them. But she had never ever had thought about the pain that girl would go through in all these. When she has accepted Shyam into the family knowing Anjali loved him, then why couldn’t she accept Khushi, knowing Arnav loved her? Her own question had no answer. As tears of regret threatened to spill, Mami was hit hard with the realization of her selfishness.

He looked at everyone, he very well know each and every one are reason for their messed up life, the devil of him taking up the major part. He looked at his sister again.

“Di? You always loved me, cared for me, and stood by me in each and every phase of mine. You trusted me more than yourself. Then why not in Shyam’s matter. It means you trusted him over me.” It was not a question rather a statement.

“Chotte…He is my husband.”

“So I am not your brother?” he asked incredulously. “Do you think I would lie? Lie about something this big that will have your life at stake? Have I ever lied to you?” questioned Arnav. He was desperate to hear answers to his questions. The questions he didn’t knew there until he was given a piece of mind by his wife.

 “Chotte, what are you saying? My brother can never lie to anyone. He will never lie.” Anjali rushed to clear her brother’s misunderstanding.

“Then why do you think I was lying to you about your husband?” asked Arnav as calmly as possible. But the world of pain in his voice didn’t go on her.

She took a staggering step back looking up at him with no answers. She herself don’t know why she couldn’t trust her brother in this thing. May be, her love for her husband.

“Why are you not answering me Di? Tell me. I really don’t know why you don’t understand me Di. Do you even understand me? Why can’t you open your eyes and see the truth? But di, you are not like me. You are very strong in your belief, a belief that your husband would never do such thing. Wish I had the same belief like you in my wife. Wife? I don’t know Di whether I can call her my wife or not, Di. I don’t have right on her. She was not my legally wedded wife. After all she was my contract wife right?” revealed Arnav with a faraway gaze.

There was a collective gasp before everyone’s eyes darted towards him in shock. One look at them and he know that it is time to reveal everything. Bracing himself, he said, “I married Khushi for six months. She’s my wife for only six months.”

There was a perfect silence around him. Nani was the first one, to come out of it.

“What are you saying Chotte?”

“Truth. I’m saying the truth Nani. I married her for Di. She married me for her Jiji.”

Anjali, Akash and Payal widened their eyes in utter shock. Their eyes carried a look of disbelief. Arnav narrated each and everything that had happened from the terrace till the things happened between then few hours ago.

Anjali’s POV:
“I did wrong. I did wrong in judging the person. I did wrong in marrying the wrong person. I did wrong in taking decision out of situation. I did wrong in accusing the girl who has no mistake. It is my mistake that now my brother lost his love. Why didn’t I think before acting out of emotions? Haven’t I witnessed betrayals in my life? Then how could I lament that the person I know wouldn’t do that? Isn’t this the same thing my father, whom I loved, did? I’m sorry Khushi-ji…I’m so very sorry. I’m sorry Chotte. I don’t even deserve your forgiveness anymore.”

Payal’s POV:
“I did wrong. I should have stood up for my sister. She did everything to keep me and my family happy. Sacrificed everything of hers for us. But when she needed us, I and my family abandoned her to be eaten by the cruel? I’m not a good sister for her. She took all the blames on herself. May be if I spoke up and stood up for myself and her, this day wouldn’t have come. If I had not been coward and in my desperate world to save my married life, may be my sister would have been happy? I have been so selfish always thinking about me, I’m sorry Khushi.”

Akash’s POV:
“Khushi-ji…I did wrong. I’m sorry. I have always seen you like my sister. Then how could I not trust you? How can a brother not trust his sister? I’m ashamed of myself. You helped me getting my love, you saved my marriage. I always looked at myself, only me and my love was so important. If only I have tried to know about your broken engagement, if only I have stood by your side like your brother, if only I tried knowing your story before, may be this day wouldn’t have come?”

Nani’s POV:
“I always admired the values that girl held. I always wanted her to see with my Chotte as his wife. I should have been happy to see them married, but I didn’t. Why? Only because she had gone out of the rules and did something inappropriate. Didn’t I know in my conscience that Chotte was as much a part of this as her? I forgave Chotte, then why not Khushi. Is it because Chotte is my grandson and she is not? How selfish can I be? Why did I ask her to stay away from Anjali? She did that to keep Anjali and her baby healthy, isn’t it? She loved Anjali like her other sister, then why did I think her a threat to Anjali? Why did I keep mum when Manorama accused her? If I had been aware of what was happening around me, may be this day wouldn’t have come!”

Mami’s POV:
“Phatti saadi…I always hated her. Didn’t I? No I never hated her. I was afraid that she would hurt my children. I saw her in pain, crying for Arnav bitwa when she knew he was in danger. I saw her putting her life at stake to save him. I know she had gone to Anjali to make her eat. Why didn’t I understand that? I was so much worried that Anjali tried to hurt herself that I forgot all about the pain the girl took to bring hamre Arnav Bitwa back? Why did I blame her? If I did tired seeing her as my daughter, may be this day wouldn’t have come?”

Arnav looked at everyone. He knows they understood what mistake they did. But that is not going t change things. His family, whole of them, did wrong. They played with the life of a girl. Scolded her, scared her, degraded her and wounded her. There is no excuse for any of their mistakes. They all were wrong about Khushi. They didn’t understand her, at all.

Him? He have no guts to go back in the time and think about the things he did to Khushi. They were innumerable. He have no right to blame others when he was the only person to be blamed. He understood that he had lost his Khushi, his Khushi, forever. Wish he got second chance in his life? Life is unpredictable. Things happen unexpectedly.

After 3 years,

Arnav sat watching the show. His entire family has come here to watch this show. It is special for them. It was the first line of AR’s Collection – Happiness.

A lot had happened in these 3 years. Arnav has become more isolated. He kept himself out of RM. He doesn’t want to step into the place where his Khushi is left him. And finally he left the house, after kicking Shyam out of Anjali’s life permanently. He always worked from his apartment. He never came out of his apartment without a reason. He had no reasons to come out. Everyone tried to remain happy, forgetting their past, but they couldn’t. The huge chunk of past, Khushi, always stayed in their minds. Each and everything in RM reminded them about Khushi. Not until then they understood how much she has become a part of everyone’s life.

The temple in the house reminded them her smiling face decorating the place for Pooja, from kitchen wafted the ghost of aroma of her delicious cooking and jalebis. Every member had their own memories of her with them. Khushi evidently still lived in that house, in their memories.

Arnav leaned back with his eyes closed drowning himself into his beautiful past…

… Khushi falling in his arms,

… Him breaking her dori,

… He shouting her at dharga,

… She in his office,

… She in red saree for photoshoot,

… He breaking her fast on teej,

… She at his house for training Lavanya,

… Nainital trip,

… Hospital Hug,

… He losing his control on Diwali,

… Him breaking his engagement,

… His kiss on her cheek,

… His name on her palm,

…Her kiss on his cheek,

… He dancing with her,

… He running behind the ambulance,

… His jealousy over seeing her with NK,

… Seeing her with Shyam,

… Their contract marriage,

… Their stay at GH,

… She trying to commit suicide,

… He leaving to London,

… His kidnap,

… She saving him,

… Finally their separation.

‘You only love your Di. And no one! Not even yourself.’

‘When you don’t trust and understand me with your brain and heart why to take the burden of love?’

‘You’re the worst nightmare in my life!’

‘I’m going to correct the biggest mistake of your life.’

He started feeling restless. His heart started racing fast. His eyes shot open, only to see the love, the woman, of his life walking towards him on the ramp with her unsteady steps dressed in a white designer saree. He blinked his eyes several times to confirm he was not dreaming as usual. He wanted her to look into his eyes. That is his only evidence. He saw her eyes darting around nervously and finally finding his. The shock evident on her face, his heart started racing 100 miles a minute. His…His Khushi was standing before him in blood and flesh. He stood up from his place and moved towards his eyes brimming his lips cracked into a smile. He saw her coming out of shock and then gulping down trying to compose herself. Her face didn’t show any fear that he saw in her eyes during their first meet. He saw her trying to move back, but stumbled on her steps and her foot slipped. He rushed to her in time only to hold her in his arms securely.

Entire crowd including the Raizada’s looked at the happenings in aww…

Raizada’s were especially happy to see her back again.

Arnav looked at her for a minute and started walking towards the back stage Khushi held securely in his arms. He wanted time to freeze. He is happy getting his Khushi back.

“Khush!!!”

Someone called her from behind as Arnav and Khushi looked up at the girl running towards them. Khushi, realizing their position, started wriggling in his arms. Arnav’s hold tightened around her. He was not going to let her go, at least not now. He was fool then but not now.

“Sorry Sir…She is here to meet me, but someone pushed her onto the ramp. I’m sorry.” said the girl breathing heavily in fear seeing ASR. His look was impassive not anyone understood the happiness brewing in them.

Arnav looked at the girl and understood that she is a model working in his firm, with the dress she is wearing.

“It was not her mistake. She didn’t do it purposefully.” The girl rushed to clear her friend of this fearing ASR’s wrath.

“I know,” saying this, he kept on moving with Khushi still in his arms inside the green room.


Inside the room…

“Leave me, Mr. Raizada.” shouted Khushi trying to free herself from him. Arnav lowered her slowly and carefully on to the ground, his arms still wound around her. He slowly cupped her cheek with his other hand.

“Khushi!!”

His hoarse voice made Khushi look up at him. His eyes have all the love she always wished to see. She wanted to melt under his loving gaze, but she now no more is the same Khushi who can be deceived easily. She has changed, changed for good.

She pushed him with a fervent force, making him stumble back. He took moments time to balance himself.

“Sorry for coming into your life, again, by mistake Mr. Raizada. I will never commit the same mistake again. I’m not a fool. Good bye!” saying she started walking out of the room with a fear. What if she falls in love with him again?

Arnav looked at her. He expected this. But he was not going to leave her. He wanted her back. He will get her back at any cost, even if he has to give away his life. “I want you to commit the mistake again Khushi. I want you to commit the mistake again.”

Hearing his whisper Khushi turned around to look at him. She saw a determination, a determination to get her back in his life, and gulped.

Arnav looked at her, for the first time after three years, he got his life back. He is not a loser to give away his life. Three years hell without her had been punishment enough for him…Now he will get HIS LIFE BACK. HIS Khushi back!

He will erase every PAIN she suffered. He will take every PAIN she will face. He will make up for every PAIN she endured. It is The ASR’s RESOLUTION.

Wooing her won’t be an easy job, Arnav know. But he’s set back on repenting and bringing her back to him. Their happily ever after is a matter of our imagination.

THE END

  
{~.~}

Forgive the spelling and grammatical mistakes, if you find any. And yes, you're free to point out! I'm all open for corrections. So yes, you're open to point out and show me my mistakes. :-)

Epilogue for this shot is highly demanded, right now. Yet I'm not sure if I'll be able to write or not? Do tell me if you wish for a epilogue or not? It'd be good to have encouragement at all I've to write the epilogue.

Enjoy the shot!

Leave comments and let me know people. Follow the blog and leave your words. They mean the world!


Read,
Comment,
+1 and
Follow ;-)


Cya all soon fellas,

Lots of love,




No comments: